Sabado, Agosto 24, 2013

Danica Patrick



 It wasn’t the first time she has gotten new shoes from the track. In 2010, she was given a pair of shoes after NHS officials had her hold a lobster for a promotion earlier in the year and the look on her face was priceless.

Patrick is so happy with the new shoes that she cracked a joke about boyfriend Ricky Stenhouse Jr.

“Bruton’s given me now two pairs of shoes, which is now one more than Ricky,” Patrick quipped Friday. “(Ricky) has got a way more upper hand with the boots. He’s got him beat.

“Just heels he doesn’t.”

The 2010 shoes from New Hampshire were Yves Saint Laurent gold platform shoes. This year, they were Jimmy Choo shoes.

“They’re very fancy, very dressy,” Patrick said. “I haven’t found the right occasion for them. I thought I was going to wear them during the ESPYs, but they didn’t match my dress right.

“I’ll find a home for them, I promise you that.”

Patrick has always had a love for fashion and said earlier this year that she has more than a thousand pair of shoes. So she likes the new shoes.

“Sometimes it’s just good to be a good girl,” she said.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento