Huwebes, Nobyembre 21, 2013

iPhone 5s



Why are people getting crazy over these gadgets? I miss those days when life was simpler and I won't have to stay in front of the computer to feel less lonely. Its seems that everybody has to be online, has to connect with people online. I wonder what really is in there. It is like there is a spell in it. I remember 10 years ago, I was more productive. I read books voraciously. I sent letters sincerely. I looked at the stars at night and felt alive, in the morning I could draw the curtains open and felt the sunshine flashing on my face, the breeze refreshing my lungs. There were flowers everywhere, I could see and feel beauty at its most innocent form. Life was slower, and more meaningful. This high-tech world of never ending technologies has made most of us emotionally drained, stoic robots. At least that's what I have felt, and observed around me.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento